Benefits of membership
Why join the Zircon Industry Association? Download the introductory presentation for more information or find out more about ZIA.
As part of the zircon value chain, ZIA members enjoy a range of benefits, some direct, some indirect:
- Participation in market development, technical and R&D programmes
- Access to the members-only knowledge bank and Zircon Academy
- Members meetings
- networking opportunities
- technical programme content
- Participation in technical and regulatory committees
- A higher profile for zircon and its derivatives through targeted market and product support programmes
- Demand pull from branding and product awareness programmes
- Greater impact of industry-wide approach to regulatory issues
- Enhancement of your corporate image through buy-in to ZIA standards and values
- Being part of the ZIA community, e.g. best practice
ZIA membership is open to organisations, companies, and individuals involved in the zirconium value chain. See our current members.
There are three levels of membership; Producer, Consumer and Associate:
- consumers of zircon sand, e.g. millers / opacifier producers, zirconia producers, zircon chemical manufacturers, refractory manufacturers, etc.
- a company or organisation involved in the zirconium value chain, but not as a producer or consumer of zircon sand
- a producer or consumer of zircon sand with an annual production or consumption volume of less than 10,000 tonnes zircon sand (such producers or consumers are of course welcome to join as Producer or Consumer members)
How to apply
Membership fees are fixed annually - please contact us for further information about membership and the current fee structure.
To join our ZIA community, please complete and submit the Membership Application Form.